4 YEAR MOCK COMPETITOR
class of 2017, History MAJOR
St. Charles, IL
After graduating from St. Charles East High School, Henry Leaman sought out MMT based on their repeated success on the national level. At Miami, he is one of the chartering members of the Media Design and Critique LLC, and the Chief Justice for the OESCR Student Court. When he isn't studying the law, he enjoys watching the Chicago Blackhawks, playing volleyball, or convincing his teammates to root for the Chicago Cubs. In addition to being Miami Mock Trial's first President, he also ran MMT's social media presence, created videos and webpages for MMT, and helped coordinate the Mockhawk High School Tournament.
In 2017, Henry began studying law at the University of Notre Dame, with the hope of becoming a litigator in employment law.
- All-Regional Witness, Louisville Regional, 2017.
- Outstanding Witness, Cornshucker Challenge, 2016.
- Outstanding Attorney, Columbia University Big Apple Invitational, 2014
- All-Regional Attorney, Cincinnati Regional, 2014
- Outstanding Attorney, Indiana University's Hoosier Hoedown, 2014
- Outstanding Attorney, Duke's Tobacco Road Invitational, 2013