Social Justice & Professional Writing MAJOR
As an aspiring attorney, Julia has a passion for mock trial and all things law. She competed as an attorney on her high school’s team for two years. As team captain, she led her senior year team to state finals. She has absolutely loved competing with Miami since 2014 as both an attorney and a witness. Her team is her family, and she can’t wait to spend countless hours practicing and competing with them. She is also a member of AOII, Student Court, and the Global Studies scholars group.
- Outstanding Attorney, Cornshucker Challenge, 2017
- Outstanding Attorney, Grand Ole Tournament, 2017
- All-Regional Attorney, Columbus Regional, 2017
- Outstanding Attorney, Hoosier Hoedown, 2017
- All-Regional Witness, Pittsburgh Regional, 2015