PoliticAl science MAJOR
Austin Worrell joined Miami Mock Trial after two years of high school mock trial at St. Xavier High School. Besides winning Mock Trial tournaments with his talented team, Austin spends his time at Miami as a Brother of Sigma Nu Fraternity, an Academic Senator in Associated Student Government, a Founding Member of Miles for the Troops, a member of the College Republicans, and playing intramural flag football. Austin is currently a candidate for City Council in Oxford, OH where Miami University is located. Austin hopes to serves on Council for four years and then head off to law school!
- All-Regional Attorney, Louisville Regional, 2017
- Outstanding Attorney, Cornshucker Challenge, 2016
- All-National Attorney, Geneva ORCS, 2016
- All-Regional Attorney, Columbus Regional, 2016
- Outstanding Attorney, BRIC, 2015
- All-Regional Attorney, Oxford Regional, 2015