PoliticAl science MAJOR
Austin Worrell joined Miami Mock Trial after two years of high school mock trial at St. Xavier High School. Besides winning Mock Trial tournaments with his talented team, Austin spends his time as a Brother of Sigma Nu Fraternity, the Secretary for Governmental Relations in Associated Student Government, a Founding Member of Miles for the Troops, a member of the College Republicans, and playing intramural flag football. After Miami, Austin will attend law school, and plans to enlist in JAG, then practice privately as a defense malpractice attorney, and hopefully someday serve in public office.
- All-Regional Attorney, Louisville Regional, 2017
- Outstanding Attorney, Cornshucker Challenge, 2016
- All-National Attorney, Geneva ORCS, 2016
- All-Regional Attorney, Columbus Regional, 2016
- Outstanding Attorney, BRIC, 2015
- All-Regional Attorney, Oxford Regional, 2015